I got the fabric for this top this past summer at my local Goodwill store. I paid $10 for four pieces of silk fabric each having about three yards of fabric. This was the only one with a print. I used a Simplicity Pattern 0601. The pattern has a skirt, a pair of pants,a short sleeved jacket and this top with a scarf drape front. The top was pretty easy to sew except for using this lightweight silk. I think the hardest part was getting the narrow hem around the scarf drape. I like the way it fits too. The only change I made to the pattern was to add a small dart in the armhole front to keep the armhole from gaping in the front. That was all it needed for the perfect fit. I know I will wear this top a lot.