Saturday, November 28, 2009

Stocking Swap Package Received




I received my package from the Stocking Swap on Craftster. My partner polkadotts went with a cowboy theme. I got a cowboy boot stocking and two cowboy Santa ornaments, She made me a kit for making red beans and rice Cajun style. A great cookbook and some wooden utensils she personalized with wood burning.






I got a bandanna with the state of Texas because my partner lives in Texas. A great smelling herbal heating pad. A small specialty coffee and several different candies. She also included a piece of cute Christmas fabric.


She sent me fifteen vintage patterns. I think I may be able to use some of these with just a few adjustments, like altering the extremely large shoulders. I actually think I already own a few of these patterns from when I was in my teens and early 20s. Does that make me vintage too?

No comments:

Post a Comment