Tuesday, November 3, 2009

shopgoodwill.com - Welcome

shopgoodwill.com - Welcome I discovered Goodwill online the other day and I already won two auctions. I can't wait until they come in the mail. One is a box set of vintage creative pattern booklets. It comes in a cute red checked box. And the other is a vintage 1944 Butterick sewing book. I love collecting vintage sewing books and patterns. I won the bids at a very low price but the shipping charges are much more than the cost of the item. I think they are still worth the price. I have my eye on some more vintage crochet books and my bids in. I will know in a few days if I get those. I am not so sure it was a good thing that I discovered this or not. If I don't see it I don't want it. But it is a pretty harmless collection and really not very costly. And it is fun to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment