Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sandy Costume


I am still making Halloween costumes for my 21 yr old daughter. She can sew but she doesn't like to as much as I do and she doesn't really have the time right now either. She was Sandy from Grease this year. She bought the pants the red shoes and the wig. All I made was the top. The top is just a knit tube for the body and another for the collar off the shoulder straps. I don't really know what to call this part, but it was very easy to put together. I also made a belt which doesn't really show up in this picture because it is out of the same fabric as the top. There is a gold buckle in the front. The belt was supper simple to make. She ended up with blisters on her feet from the shoes. I guess that is the price you have to pay for being that sexy hot for Halloween. She is actually much more conservative in her dress normally. But she can get aways with this look. Me on the other hand I could never be seen in public in this kind of outfit. Probably should not even wear it in private.

No comments:

Post a Comment