Friday, June 25, 2010

Cupcake swap package arrived



I received my swap package for The Cupcake Swap I recently participated in. This was a really good swap experience the gallery looks great. I love the package that my partner Kellilee sent me. She put together some quality crafts for me.

She made me a lovely tote bag decorated with this cross stitched cupcake done in linen floss. It has a pretty muted tone to it. I love knitted wash cloths see the cupcake knitted into this one. And you can't really see the cupcake in the bottle cap necklace but it is really cute. And she made me a cute felt cupcake magnet.

My partner sent me lots of extras too. I never expected to receive a bottle of Chardonnay in a cupcake swap but I did. It is from Cupcake Vineyards how cool is that. She included a postcard from her town which I thought was a great idea. Unfortunately I have never seen a postcard from the tiny town I live in. But maybe I could use a postcard from a nearby attraction.

I also got some candy jewelry and other candy. A cupcake cookbook, some herbal soap, some cupcake scented body lotion, a tiny candle in a tin and all the makings for Funfetti Cupcakes were included in my box. Oh and the other fun thing I got were three fat quarters of cupcake fabrics. I love them all and surprisingly I don't have any of these in my stash already.

Since I sent my package out early because of the work I was doing to prepare for VBS I had almost forgot about this swap. So it was extra special to get my package. It was kind of like a treat because it arrived the last day of vacation bible school.

No comments:

Post a Comment