Sunday, March 14, 2010

I got my swap package










I received my package from the

Scrapbook Cookbook Swap Round 3 . My partner made me an adorable scrapbook-cookbook. It is all decorated with owls. And has some tasty looking recipes inside. Her three year old daughter decorated one page for me. The page has a recipes for Banana Nut Bread. She sent me a purchased cookbook Healthy Heart Cookbook. I had told her I am trying to eat healthier. I also got some nice dishcloths and a magnetic shopping list and a adorable owl shaped chocolate.




The requirements were to craft a medium kitchen related item so My partner crocheted me this hanging basket and another small blue basket. It seems that any kind of container that comes into my house gets filled up with stuff immediately. But I do love containers. And I have this fantasy that containers will help me to be more organized. Mostly they help me to collect more stuff.




With this swap completed I am ready to work on the next one. I finished the main part for this one today. So I should be ready to send in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment