Monday, December 14, 2009

Swap received




I received my package from the Christ-Centered-Christmas Swap on http://www.craftster.org/ . KLKing was a great partner and she sent some beautiful things. I put this lovely banner on my door right away. This is so pretty I may keep it up all year. I did take it down long enough to take it to work to show off to my co-worker.




Karen makes windsocks to sell so she let me pick out one that I liked. She sent me this one with a dove and a cross. This will be perfect to put out at Easter or anytime really.


Next up two pretty ornaments made out of Vertical blinds. And a lovely handcrafted card and envelope with a cross stitched design. And to add to my wooden spool collection a bag of old wooden spools. She even included a short note about the ladies who owned these. I love these.

She also sent three kinds of homemade cookies which were yummy. And a basket of tangerines from her own yard. Very tasty too. Also a little bag of Hanukkah coins. These all added to my Christmas blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment