Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Jammies


Every year since my kids were little I gave them pajamas on Christmas eve so they would have new ones on for Christmas morning. As my boys got older they didn't really want pajamas any more. My daughter however loves pajamas and has become a collector. She still wants her Christmas PJ's. This year I decided to sew her a pair. I used a pattern she Had sewn for herself a few years ago so I knew they would fit her. I had a cute pink light weight jersey knit with a girly print. I got this fabric at Handcock's in the clearance section just because I liked it. I used every bit of the two yards I purchased. I even made a little storage bag to tote them with. She is going to New Orleans in January and these will be perfect for wearing while there. She could use the bag for shoes in her suitcase. I think she will like these and they were quick and easy to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment