Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tiny Aprons



I haven't posted in about a month and I am not sure if anyone noticed except my friend Mary. She has told me that she wanted me to post something new.


Mary made me these tiny aprons as a thank you gift. She picked up these bottles at a secondhand store. I don't remember if they are Aunt Jemima or Mrs Butterworth. But they sure are adorable. The small one is my hand soap bottle. I love these tiny aprons and they are even reversable.
Mary had to adapt the pattern a bit because Mrs Butterworth was a bit plump for some of the aprons. But the three of them have been proudly keeping watch over my kitchen. And they love their adorable aprons. I love them too and the good friend who gave them to me.

2 comments:

  1. These are too cute. I have seen aprons for dish soap but never on Mrs Butterworth! sew cute! I too am a sew-er, I just may have to steal this idea ;-)

    ReplyDelete