Saturday, January 16, 2010

A new bag



I picked up this kit for bags back in August 2009 at the sewing expo. http://www.barboriginals.com/ Everything I needed to complete the project was included in the kit and all I needed was thread and a bit of time. The pattern is called Three Bags Full. There are three separate bags of various sizes that hook together with d-rings onto the strap. I think these would be great to use when shopping or sightseeing when you want to be hands free but have a place to keep a few items organized. The strap is adjustable so that you can wear it over your shoulder. This was a very easy project and went together quickly. I think the hardest part of this project was getting the sliders on the zipper tape. I changed the pattern a bit by boxing out the bag bottoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment