The details on my top: I used a oatmeal and blue colored striped cotton knit from my Girl Charlee KnitFix. And to trim it out I used some brown swede type fabric for the placket shoulders and elbow patches. The changes I made to the pattern were to narrow the placket a bit and I added the elbow patches. Elbow patches were not included in the pattern but I thought they finished off this look nicely.
As I mentioned this is the second top I made with this pattern and the fit is much snugger than the first one I sewed up. It is all because of the different degrees of stretch the fabric has. The first top I made was made with the main body of the top in a very stretchy ribbed knit. The knit on this top had very little stretch and while it does fit me and is wearable I would have preferred a bit larger sizing. http://patternanthology.com/pages/unbiased-contest-rules